Off the bike with Postman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just to let you know the Giant Rincon off road bike is in for a looking at.Out for a spin yesterday.Thorp Arch to Knaresborough and back.A really bad knocking sound from the bottom bracket.So dropped it orf at the shop.Onlyfour weeks old.But i don't think it is serious.Might need a tighten and some greasing.Get the reliable Dawes Galaxy out.

My mates spech stunt jumper pro carbon was the same in 3 weeks and the LBS was S-hit to him. so I phoned the spech rep as its a £3599 bike and he picked it up and it was back in a week all done.

Just dont take no from them

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
off the bike

Top marks for Cyclesense in Taddy.Bike fixed they were closed wed's.But they phoned me thur's.Gave it a load of tlc.And i can pick it up when i want.We are coming over to York on sunday to take the jersey off Arch.But can i get a decent weather forecast.Two different sites two different weather situations.So it might rain heavily or it might not.Will watch the telly tonight.We will try to visit you Mickle sometime this summer.Got more off road booked in the runs list this year.But will make some time available.

Top Bottom