Off to Brittany for a few days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All packed up and will be heading down to Portsmouth for the overnight ferry to St-Malo in a bit. Bit of a meandering circular route round Brittany 'till Friday. There might well be some wine involved:smile:

All packed up and will be heading down to Portsmouth for the overnight ferry to St-Malo in a bit. Bit of a meandering circular route round Brittany 'till Friday. There might well be some wine involved:smile:

Enjoy your trip !

And have a few for me.:cheers:

Falwheeler

Love Brittany, our cycle club go there a couple of times a year for a long weekend, based at Saint Pol de Leon near Roscoff. Great cycling, great food and great wine. Enjoy :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
SAM_1164 - Copy.JPG Nice short break, lovely area for cycling. Could have done without the cold, wet weather but we blagged a nice dry pitch when the rain was really heavy.
View attachment 24096 SAM_1163 - Copy.JPG

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nice one Dave - inventive as ever!!!!
Look on the bright side, it was easier to keep the beer and wine cooler.

doog

I bumped into a lady solo tourer yesterday in Dorset, heading for Glastonbury. She had cycled up from Niort to Cherbourg, wild camping and said she got soaked every day. If she wasnt 15 miles the wrong side of my house we would have offered the poor soul a room, hot shower and laundry facilities.

Top Bottom