Off topic swap wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a brand new HTC windows 7 phone that I would like to exchange for an Android phone as I will be using it as a cycling computer and Strava and Map my ride dont seem to work right on Windows 7

Its only 3 days old and was bought sim free so not tied to any network or contract, its fully boxed and comes with all the paperwork and headphones which are still sealed, It has upgraded itself to Win 7.10 so is the latest version and as its new and immaculate I would like a phone in exchange with no marks or scratches please.

redcard

Veteran
I have a brand new HTC windows 7 phone that I would like to exchange for an Android phone as I will be using it as a cycling computer and Strava and Map my ride dont seem to work right on Windows 7

Its only 3 days old and was bought sim free so not tied to any network or contract, its fully boxed and comes with all the paperwork and headphones which are still sealed, It has upgraded itself to Win 7.10 so is the latest version and as its new and immaculate I would like a phone in exchange with no marks or scratches please.

What model is it?

Top Bottom