Offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
I've had two offers from universities in the last three days, just wondering if anyone else is waiting for offers?

Noodley

Someone offered me a pint tonight. I accepted.

But funnily enough I have just been looking at a MSc course.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm waiting for an offer of a date for Valentine's but nothing is forthcoming at the moment. However, I shall remain ever hopeful.

Will1985

Über Member
Which universities and studying what?

My offers began to come through about this time of year, but the ones I was really aiming for didn't arrive until mid-March. Not sure I could afford another masters course after this year.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Will1985 said:
Which universities and studying what?

Have offers from Birmingham and Aberystwyth to study geography, I'm still hoping to hear from Sheffield and Exeter though (so fingers crossed).

Dayvo

just passin' through
My birthday tomorrow so I'll be celebrating with a pint or more at the Grad Bar tomorrow at UEA, Norwich.

I graduated from there 10 years ago so it'll be a trip down memory lane. ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ilovebikes said:
Have offers from Birmingham and Aberystwyth to study geography, I'm still hoping to hear from Sheffield and Exeter though (so fingers crossed).

go for sheffield. i went there (a few ahem years ago) and it was great. the geography dept was pretty good then, so i believe.

alecstilleyedye said:
go for sheffield. i went there (a few ahem years ago) and it was great. the geography dept was pretty good then, so i believe.

It just struck me - wouldn't it be funny if a geography student got lost trying to find the department on their first day? Surely an event worthy of being kicked off the course for! :smile:

mr Mag00

rising member
I am waiting for some job offers to come in

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
'er indoors studied at Exeter..., and tells me it's one of the UK's top universities.

ilovebikes said:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
ilovebikes said:

One of my sisters did Geography at Birmingham and enjoyed it, I think. It was more than 10 years ago now though so I guess the department could have changed.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
alecstilleyedye said:

+1 for sheffield. I had the time of my life.

ArDee

Guru
ilovebikes said:

Our son ArDee jnr looked at Aberystwyth; but, they wanted "O" Welsh or you had to study it in the first year of the course.

He's now in his second year at Sheffield and thoroughly enjoying it.

Milo

Guru
Im going to university of Sussex or Goldsmiths in London got other offer as well but they were backups.

Milo

Guru
They got whopped on university challenge this week. 15 points I think.
ianrauk said:
'er indoors studied at Exeter..., and tells me it's one of the UK's top universities.

Top Bottom