Offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Kirstie said:
Only go to Birmingham University if you're comfortable in the company of posh rich tw*ts. Otherwise go to Sheffield........

...for hard as steel working class folk with a spring in their step and a twinkle in their eye. ;)

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
just an update, my offer from Sheffield came through 5 minutes ago, i'm so happy about that !!! ;):biggrin::biggrin: that makes it 3 offers in 4 days well chuffed

wafflycat

Kirstie said:
Only go to Birmingham University if you're comfortable in the company of posh rich tw*ts. Otherwise go to Sheffield.

When WCMnr was at that stage of getting offers for uni courses, we toook him to visit all he had an offer from. One was Birmingham.. it was *horrible* he really did not facy spending three years of his life in what came over as a miserable sh*thole of a campus & surroundings. Certainly the halls of residence we were shown - the accommodation on offer was very, very poor compared to the other places he visited. Of all the places he looked at, Birmingham came bottom of the list.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I went to Sheffield and loved it. Met Uncle James there too - he thought it was great! Definitely think it's a brill place to study and the Uni is part of the town, rather than being out on its own campus, so you mix with real people at the same time.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
ilovebikes said:
Have offers from Birmingham and Aberystwyth to study geography, I'm still hoping to hear from Sheffield and Exeter though (so fingers crossed).

I applied to both Sheffield and Aberystwyth to do Geography on my list many moons ago... but ended up in Bristol instead. Enjoy the course anyway.

Top Bottom