Office snacks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monkey Boy

Fnaar....you must sh*t like a monkey with all that frrrroooott!! can you guess why I call myslef 'Monkey Boy'? Fruitarama here too....added bonus is that it's company supplied. I have at least 1 narna, 2 apples and a peach for snackage. I'll normally toss in (fnaaaarrrr) another apple, plum (tee hee) and a jaffa (snigger) too.

Pete

Home made sandwich taken to work:
Two fairly thick slices home-baked wholemeal or wholemeal/rye.
Margarine.
Fillings vary: may be cheese, various fish, or quorn slices (very meat-substitutey, those!). Topped with sliced tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, or gherkins.
Also, one apple. One banana. One tracker bar.
I generally eat all this between 10:00 and 11:00, then nothing until evening meal. Lots of coffee.
I'm probably getting this all wrong 'cos I'm putting on weight :sad:. Moreover, at present I have two unsolicited packs of jelly-beans just arrived from Wiggle, on my desk, to consume or not as per my whim. Just staring at the packs, unopened, at the moment. Willpower needed. ;)

Pete said:
I have two unsolicited packs of jelly-beans just arrived from Wiggle, on my desk, to consume or not as per my whim. Just staring at the packs, unopened, at the moment. Willpower needed. ;)

Can't you get your local chippy to deep fry them to make them a bit more palatable?

walker

Patrick Stevens said:
Bacon and deep fried hash browns for breakfast
Big Mac for snack mid morning,
Chips at lunchtime with either Turkey Twizzles or Chicken Nuggets,
A big bottle of fizzy pop,
Two or three mars bars in the afternoon,
KFC "Big Bucket" for tea

I take it it's diet Pop there Pat? Wouldn't want to ruin it all after all that nutritious food.

My snacks tend to be so boring:

Pack of clementines
Apples
Banananana
Mixed fruit and nuts
Fruit bars
Olives

and an endless supply of water.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
alecstilleyedye said:
as should anything tasty and quick.

I'd rather tasty and slow - it's easier to catch!

Fnaar said:
Cycling has given me a big appetite. Just had mickey mercilessly taken out of me for the supplies I brought in this am for my desk drawer:
TIPPEXED (sorry LoTP): 110g. This will last me about 1 month.
Teabags: 40. This will last a month also (I also have lots of green tea which I have occasionally)
But it's the food that they're laughing about... the following will last me a week:
10 apples
20 clementines
10 bananas
1 packet of pumpkin seeds
1 pack of dried figs.
2 bars of dark chocolate (good qualidee stuff)

Plus I bring in sarnies, and eat a lot at home. I'm not big or fat either. What do you get through?

;)

Pete said:
Home made sandwich taken to work:
Two fairly thick slices home-baked wholemeal or wholemeal/rye.
Margarine.
Fillings vary: may be cheese, various fish, or quorn slices (very meat-substitutey, those!). Topped with sliced tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, or gherkins.
Also, one apple. One banana. One tracker bar.
I generally eat all this between 10:00 and 11:00, then nothing until evening meal. Lots of TIPPEXED
I'm probably getting this all wrong 'cos I'm putting on weight :sad:. Moreover, at present I have two unsolicited packs of jelly-beans just arrived from Wiggle, on my desk, to consume or not as per my whim. Just staring at the packs, unopened, at the moment. Willpower needed. ;)

:biggrin:

Pete

Lord of the Teapot said:
Oops sorry LotTP, :blush:touched a nerve there! Find me a means of making real tea at work, china teapot and all, somewhere to dump the leaves, I'll come on board. T**bags? Ugh!

Meanwhile, have to admit, I quite enjoy my mug of real freshly-brewed [...TIPPEXED...]

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My snacks are mainly Tracker Bars or Harvest bars. Probably not too healthy, but they taste good. I'll have Ready Brek(too lazy to make proper porridge) with aload of dried fruit in in the evening. Or maybe a hot-cross bun.
I'm not a huge fan on fruit. I will have a banana sometimes or maybe an apple.

Top Bottom