O'Grady back on the bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rustychisel

as in the topic, I suppose.

Had an email from O'Grady saying his first ride since THE CRASH was Thursday, and it was a BIG relief just to be able to get back on the bike.

Good news, eh? Apparently the family is on their way back to Oz for r 'n r; some of you might remember his post-crash theory he'd be back on the bike for the Vuelta and the Worlds... I thought at the time 'not likely, sport'.

Let's see him come back rejuvinated for '08.

[also posted on BikeRadar]

Tetedelacourse

That's good news, characters like him are needed more than ever at the minute.

Keith Oates

Janner
That's the best news I've heard for a while, let's hope his full mobility and fitness return quickly so that at least he's completely ready for the Tour Down Under in January. Although he doesn't always take part in that but you never know he may next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
That's good news.

When you see an Aussie like Stuey, it reminds us that it wasn't just our scum we transported down under.

But generally . . . .

Wha ? Where's this anti-Aussie stuff from ?

Personally I love Robbie McEwan, Stuey O'Grady, Baden Cooke, etc being spectacular sprinters, interesting personalities (i.e. nutters !) and almost PC-unquotable in TV interviews.

Cadel Evans isn't quote in the same league, unfortunately - so self-deprecating as to be almost dull by contrast...

rikki

Legendary Member
andy_wrx said:
.. I love Robbie McEwan, Stuey O'Grady, Baden Cooke, etc being spectacular sprinters, interesting personalities (i.e. nutters !) and almost PC-unquotable in TV interviews.

Cadel Evans isn't quote in the same league, unfortunately - so self-deprecating as to be almost dull by contrast...

Robbie's mouth is in a league of its own.

He used to pi$$ Lance off, probably for not appearing to take things seriously.

Top Bottom