oh cock!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I've just got home from tesco's and cooked tea, and i've only just noticed that the paper i bought is the bloody MIRROR!
For god's sake ;) :?:
Why do they even have to even bother to produce that tosh at all?
And if they really must, can't they give it a purple or green header or something so people don't confuse it for the sun?:?:

angry now

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah so The Sun is better is it.....

yenrod

Why do 'papers' have sport on the backpage when all it is; is, football - when did football encompass ALL sport ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
bonj said:
I've just got home from tesco's and cooked tea, and i've only just noticed that the paper i bought is the bloody MIRROR!
For god's sake :?: :?:
And if they really must, can't they give it a purple or green header or something so people don't confuse it for the sun?:thumbsup:

angry now

fantastic idea, especially for all the people who buy those newspapers but can't actually read ;)

does the mirror not have the right celebrity pullout or something?

Abitrary

bonj said:
For god's sake ;) :?:
And if they really must, can't they give it a purple or green header or something so people don't confuse it for the sun?:?:

angry now

Nice try. But I don't believe you actually read the sun bonj. If you can provide a photo of the sun lying around your place from the last couple of days, then I shall provide a photo of my putting the equivalent price into a charity bucket at the supermarket.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Abitrary said:
Nice try. But I don't believe you actually read the sun bonj. If you can provide a photo of the sun lying around your place from the last couple of days, then I shall provide a photo of my putting the equivalent price into a charity bucket at the supermarket.

come on be fair, i suspect that the number of sun readers is smaller in number than the quantity of sun buyers…

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Abitrary said:

well i only buy it for the clarkson column, which i do read.

Abitrary

bonj said:
well i only buy it for the clarkson column, which i do read.

(tbh, I used to buy it for templegate, the racing tipster... is he still in there, and still the best?)

Cheddar George

oober member
A bloke in my office buys the Sun and the highlight of the day is having a look at the page 3 lovely. Each day there is small insert informing the reader the name of the young lady baring her breasts and also a sentence or two giving her view on current events. Mindless drivel when it concerns footballers cheating on their wives, but when you have Kaylee/Shaznee etc. expressing their disappointment with the way Alistair Darling has handled the Northern Rock fiasco it is verging on satire. I have laughed till i cried .

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
Why bother buying any paper, you can get all the info you want from the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why bother - full stop. I rarely read "news". I don't reckon I am missing much as a result.

Top Bottom