Oh dear...less than 24 hours..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Mr Pig said:
Buy the kid a Wii. 'Your hamster died, but I got you a Wii'. I promise you the rat will be totally forgotten about by the time they've got it out of the box.

A rigamortitized little rodent can be used as a lollipop for victorian urchin kids

snorri

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
A rigamortitized little rodent can be used as a lollipop for victorian urchin kids
This posting looks like a crossword clue, anagram somewhere?;)

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Now i know i'm not the only one who cant stand the 'vindictive', 'rigamortized', 'rat', 'rodent', 'spiteful b'stard' hamsters :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mmmm, microwaved hamster....better be careful not to overdo it. I can just see me approaching the grandson with a fizzing, blackened and smoking corpse :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:. It's the kind of thing that'd traumatize him and turn him into another Hanibal Lecter.

Anyway....kids being what they are....wife was telling our daughter on the phone. G'son picked up on it and knew in an instant what'd happened. He cried for 10 minutes....then perked up and said....

'Can i have a snake then ?' :laugh:

And to think i was worried :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
I slightly unceremoniously buried in the garden border, under a small slab.

My garden isnt that big, the borders even smaller. The dog was sniffing round, getting in the way :laugh:.
I shouted through to the wife....
'best the dog doesnt peg it'....'i'll have a hell of a job getting him in the border as well'

Night Train

Maker of Things
Just a thought, are you sure it was alive when you got it? It may have been a scam to guilt trip you into replacing it for them free of charge or perhaps to make you do the telling to your grandson to save them figuring out what to say.

Mr Pig

gbb said:
Now I know I'm not the only one who cant stand...hamsters

I don't hate them, although I do think they're rubbish pets. Like to be awake at night, when the kids are asleep, and want to sleep all day, when the kids want to play with them. Add the fact that they don't much like being handled at any time and the result is kids that get bored and bitten pretty quickly.

I hope it's under a big slab, or the dog will dig it up ;0)

What about a ferret? Much better pets.

Mr Phoebus

Bend the cage bars open a bit and say he made a break for freedom.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mr Pig said:
I don't hate them, although I do think they're rubbish pets. Like to be awake at night, when the kids are asleep, and want to sleep all day, when the kids want to play with them. Add the fact that they don't much like being handled at any time and the result is kids that get bored and bitten pretty quickly.

I hope it's under a big slab, or the dog will dig it up ;0)

What about a ferret? Much better pets.

yay i agree!!

Top Bottom