Oh dear...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
No, I pulled it on police advice. Sorry Jim! The clip didn't show much apart from a poor overtake. I never put up any of the subsequent discussion and assault.

Nice one Mike...These ar5e5 should learn to drive responsibly...

Also bullying isn't on.I was bullied by a 59 bus on Waterloo Bridge yesterday because I took primary due to that one lane and traffic bollard 5h1t..

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
hackbike 666 said:
Also bullying isn't on.I was bullied by a 59 bus on Waterloo Bridge yesterday because I took primary due to that one lane and traffic bollard 5h1t..

Horrible, isn't it? This is one of the reasons I got a rear facing camera, although the main reason was the chap in this topic. I had much fear he'd run me over, and in fact that's resurfaced now he knows he'll be visiting the cops.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Still taking a chance, though not as much of a chance as the Peugeot driver. He gave me the sh1ts with that overtake, hence my exclamation.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Glad you're ok, Mike, that sounds very nasty indeed.

Good to hear that he's being arrested. With video evidence of the assault, I would have thought this is a dead cert for a successful prosecution! ;)

JoysOfSight

So along with magnatom's tanker driver, we might have two test cases for headcam footage in the works.

I have always wondered about the real value of my videos (apart from entertainment)...

Interesting times!

BentMikey said:
Horrible, isn't it? This is one of the reasons I got a rear facing camera, although the main reason was the chap in this topic. I had much fear he'd run me over, and in fact that's resurfaced now he knows he'll be visiting the cops.

It was on Waterloo Bridge...I was aware the 59 bus driver put his main beam on to "bully me" and make me move over.It isn't nice...You don't know what they are going to do next or whether they are fully concentrating.;)

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
HLaB said:
What does that entail? Does it end there with this slap on the wrists and a record or does it go to a formal sentencing ?
Excellent news, Mike!

A formal caution is exactly the same in law as going to court and pleading guilty: he now has a criminal record for assault, which is a Big Deal.

It will his make life very interesting with the carriage office; he'll have to declare it if applying for any other job; he won't be able to use any visa waiver systems, and will find it difficult to enter some countries at all (the States among them).

Ben Lovejoy said:
Excellent news, Mike!

A formal caution is exactly the same in law as going to court and pleading guilty: he now has a criminal record for assault, which is a Big Deal.

It will his make life very interesting with the carriage office; he'll have to declare it if applying for any other job; he won't be able to use any visa waiver systems, and will find it difficult to enter some countries at all (the States among them).
Sounds like a result.

perplexed

Guru
Ben Lovejoy said:
Excellent news, Mike!

Good news!

How long does a formal caution stay on a person's record out of interest? Or is it declarable for life?

Top Bottom