Oh dear.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've not done much riding of late and ventured out on my Decathlon Triban 7 today for a ten mile pootle thinking I'd better get into shape for the summer tour and the Triban will be the bike that I'll be using. Although I felt fine the GPS track indicated otherwise - 10mph :sad:

After a shower I got on the scales :ohmy:

I couldn't believe what I saw :smile:

Porky is an understatement.:mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:

I must move more and eat less.:sad:
I must move more and eat less.:biggrin:
I must move more and eat less.:biggrin:
I must move more and eat less.:bicycle:

Alan Whicker

I've just got back from a week in Munich where I did nothing but eat pork, suet dumplings and cabbage and drink litres of beer. Tomorrow's commute is gonna hurt.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Some of my weight gain is due to the improved quality of school dinners at work. I never used to bother with them but I've spent the last three months savouring a whole range of tasty main courses and puddings but doing nothing to reduce my calorie intake at home to compensate.

At the end of the day I have only myself to blame.

vernon said:
Some of my weight gain is due to the improved quality of school dinners at work. I never used to bother with them but I've spent the last three months savouring a whole range of tasty main courses and puddings but doing nothing to reduce my calorie intake at home to compensate.

At the end of the day I have only myself to blame.

Academic research vernon - excellent work! Managing to fit it in around curricular activities. Ideal! :ohmy:

postman

Legendary Member
I am now 15st 3lbs .And want to lose a bit more .

Back in the winter of '87 i lost 12st .

I got divorced .!!!!

Top Bottom