Oh Dear.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why is that a problem? ;)

Would you prefer that they sat on their hands and did nothing? If this just turns out to be a bit of a wild goose chase then fine, nothing lost. If it isn't (and we may never know, if the supposed motors don't materialise at the checks) then hopefully it can be nipped in the bud.

They seem to be reacting to what Chris Boarman had to say to them a few weeks ago and I think he's worth listening to on the subject of bike tech.

adscrim

Veteran
They had to really - whether it's hype or not, they'd have been attacked f or ignoring the problem if they did nothing about it.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Illegal moters eh! You could insert one of those little model aeroplane motors in your crank. This is surely a wind up.. as long at is not one of those wind up motors

Ludwig said:
Illegal moters eh! You could insert one of those little model aeroplane motors in your crank. This is surely a wind up.. as long at is not one of those wind up motors
Hmmmm, and a rubber band motor stretched all the way round the frame wouldn't show up on a scan. Ludders, you might be onto something...:sad:

raindog

er.....
No hype involved. They knew about this last year and if they'd reacted with screening tests straight away instead of doing FA we wouldn't have had the recent farce about Cancellara cheating.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cancellara is multiple TT champ - someone was jealous he can ride so blooming fast

raindog

er.....
I'm not assuming he was cheating, I'm saying if the UCI had reacted last year when they were informed about the possible use of these bikes, we would never have had the negative publicity surounding those two wins.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
fossyant said:
Cancellara is multiple TT champ - someone was jealous he can ride so blooming fast

Yes, but he got stuffed by Tony Martin yesterday so he obviously put diesel instead of 4 star in the tank;)

Top Bottom