Oh FFS..(Red or Black TV show)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Rachel on Countdown is nice :rolleyes:

+1, Good taste Rich

Arch

Married to Night Train
Arch, if you didn't find Giles attractive, could you see where I'm coming from?

TV has been cursed by the cult of youth and prettiness recently. David Attenborough wouldn't be allowed near a TV studio these days if he wasn't already known.
smile.gif

To be honest, I've only seen him on the Supesizers, with Sue Perkins, and I think they make a hilarious pair, so I'd probably still like him.

And Attenborough was pretty good looking in his youth, when he started on telly. He's not always been 80 you know.

Isnt this just a more expensive version of 'You Bet', which seeing as you can still watch that on Challenge , is probably the more entertaining show to watch :thumbsup:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Rachel on Countdown is nice :rolleyes:

Yup Rachel is very nice indeed!!!

As to Red or Black, it's just a waste of time. And now the press are having a go at a winner because he's been in jail for something. "They [the contestant] have a 1 in 8 chance of going on to win £1million" said one of the shorties. No they don't, they have a succession of 50/50 chances of doing that. The programme needs to be canned along with Deal or No Deal (put these numbers in your favourite order, we'll open the one you put last and we can all go home).

Now as to pointless quizzes, I quite like Pointless although I would like to know about the 100 people they ask. Are they a random 100 people or they 100 people who know about the subject? So we asked 100 people to name a US Open winner: are these 100 people you just approached at Bluewater or they 100 people in the crowd at Wimbledon?

mangaman

To be honest, I've only seen him on the Supesizers, with Sue Perkins, and I think they make a hilarious pair, so I'd probably still like him.

And Attenborough was pretty good looking in his youth, when he started on telly. He's not always been 80 you know.

Good point
icon_redface.gif

Top Bottom