Oh, For *ucks' sake!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Hiya nickyboy...

Hopefully you see the jest from my smiley emoticons :okay:

&

Wow, I just didn't happen upon that thread... until your link just now.

Would have loved to join in on your little soirée (I have already been allocated a shift for 25th).

Could have started at Piccadilly (maybe still can if I can swing 2 days leave).

How many confirmed so far ?

All the reprobates who have confirmed are on page one of the thread. There's about thirty or so. Some going all the way (ooer missus), some baling out part way due to other commitments. Some folk are getting a train back Saturday evening, some are stopping over and making a weekend of it. You'd be very welcome of course

SteCenturion

I am your Father
All the reprobates who have confirmed are on page one of the thread. There's about thirty or so. Some going all the way (ooer missus), some baling out part way due to other commitments. Some folk are getting a train back Saturday evening, some are stopping over and making a weekend of it. You'd be very welcome of course
Unlikely to swing it (leave) at short notice, fingers crossed, any thoughts on another later in year or similar next year ?

Need to start getting out more socially on rides.

Leigh Centurions are going great guns BTW (you did post on my RL thread I am almost certain).

If you don't hear from me within 3 days then it's a non starter for me at least & best of British to all you guys/girls who ride :bicycle: :okay:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Unlikely to swing it (leave) at short notice, fingers crossed, any thoughts on another later in year or similar next year ?

Need to start getting out more socially on rides.

Leigh Centurions are going great guns BTW (you did post on my RL thread I am almost certain).

If you don't hear from me within 3 days then it's a non starter for me at least & best of British to all you guys/girls who ride :bicycle: :okay:

No problem, if you can make it just post in the Llandudno ride thread and I'll send you the stuff you'll need. If it's a raging success I may well organise another one in the future. Good luck to the Centurions, they are going great. Moimoi is a real statement of intent, not sure I could say the same about Gareth Hock though (sorry for thread hijack Colin)

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry Colin, just realised I am jumping all over your thread...

so I will 'Duck' out now :okay:
Ha ha.

Don't worry about thread hijacking - it wasn't exactly a serious thread in the first place!

PS If you can swing the Saturday before off, you'd be welcome on my ride on the 18th! (See my signature link below until 18th April when it will be changed to something else.) AND/OR ... SITD on the 12th.

D

Deleted member 1258

Terrible.....

Imagine having to go to Llandudno....

:whistle: ;) :okay:

LLandudno's lovely, its a lovely place for a weekend by the sea, we've had a very enjoyable Easter Weekend, got back dinner time, and we've had several good holidays there in the past, we had a couple of good holidays in Rhyl as well, when the eldest was but a babe, he's in his thirties now.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Ha ha.

Don't worry about thread hijacking - it wasn't exactly a serious thread in the first place!

PS If you can swing the Saturday before off, you'd be welcome on my ride on the 18th! (See my signature link below until 18th April when it will be changed to something else.) AND/OR ... SITD on the 12th.
Thanks for the invite there Colin :hello:

It's a big No this time around though as the Mighty Centurions are home against Super League's Salford in the Challenge Cup that day...

Sounds good though, so will put it in my phone calender for next year as a possibility :okay:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
LLandudno's lovely, its a lovely place for a weekend by the sea, we've had a very enjoyable Easter Weekend, got back dinner time, and we've had several good holidays there in the past, we had a couple of good holidays in Rhyl as well, when the eldest was but a babe, he's in his thirties now.
All in good humour @dave r :okay:

See my other post & smiley emoticons..

I am sure that it has it's plus points like anywhere else.

Had my worst holiday ever in Rhyl though.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Couldn't they find enough sticks ?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYDqNl95EvWZdPTaSg3xSlzz69FnsJMT6n5atI50Dcx6Mb-oGB.jpg

That's what immediately sprang to my mind when I read the OP. Great minds and all that CK :okay:

Top Bottom