Oh frabjous joy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
This half terms ends today for me. :dance:

I'm celebrating it with a visit to Fazenda, a Brazilian eat all you can smorgasbord of all things meat - I don't intend to make friends with the salad bar tonight.

Tomorrow I'm off to Knockengorroch World Ceilidh in Dumfriesshire for the weekend it's one of the few festivals where you can get frostbite and sunburnt in the same weekend. The weather forecast is promising some decent weather and an absence of frost - hope that there's an absence of midges too.

It's going to be a great bank holiday!

L14M

Über Member
Pfff i still have to go till friday.

ScotiaLass

Guru

I'm celebrating it with a visit to Fazenda, a Brazilian eat all you can smorgasbord of all things meat - I don't intend to make friends with the salad bar tonight.

Tomorrow I'm off to Knockengorroch World Ceilidh in Dumfriesshire for the weekend it's one of the few festivals where you can get frostbite and sunburnt in the same weekend. The weather forecast is promising some decent weather and an absence of frost - hope that there's an absence of midges too.

Enjoy, sounds fab!

Cubist

Still wavin'

Ooooh. There's a restaurant in Huddersfield, Bota Fogo that does the endless meat served at your table gaucho style thing. There was a slight threat of vegetables, but otherwise it was a true feast. Not much pastry involved though.

Enjoy the Ceilidh.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just what is a bank holiday?
My empathy is with you my friend, although I now get bank holidays & both the eves off in this job I still don't get 'the weekend' thing.

Winds me right up when the radio stations bang on about it as if the whole world & his dog work M-F 9 'till 5.

Radio DJ
"You're weekend starts right here pop pickers" (or other nonsense).

SC. "Oh Pleease F€CK O££"

Top Bottom