Oh frabjous joy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Wheyaypetman.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Kilt - check
Sporran - check
Booze - check
Tent - check
Tuxedo - check
Tin of beans - gotta leave room for booze - check
Sleeping bag - check
Mossie net - check
Spiky hats - check
Squeaky torpedo ballons - check
Peruvian hand knit sweater with holes - check
Pie eating tackle - check
Tin opener - don't want to starve when the pie truck's shut - check

Knockengorroch Festival, I'm ready for you!

Now to bankrupt Fazendas meat emporium :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:

Sounds great all that meat, and it is for a bit
But just try working down there for a few weeks, meat, meat, meat. With rice and black beans, and even the black beans get meat in them - feijoada

There are times when the mere thought of a bowl of pasta with a simple sauce and garlic bread has me salivating

Cubist

Still wavin'
You have restaurants in Huddersfield!? :ohmy:
and colour tv

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm back. I got so stuffed that I had difficulty walking. I used the car park lift to go one floor above the one where my car was parked so that I could walk downhill to it. It's not something that I would like to do frequently but it is somewhere that will get at least an annual visit. No vegetables were harmed in the feast though I did resort to using a soupcon of Dijon mustard.

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
This Brazilian thing sounds like it would catch on in the US. So if you hear of a CC'er who's made it big in the restaurant business... Most of our buffets seem to be Chinese in our area, and very good. But this Brazilian thing, with the eschewing of vegetables, sounds right up the American Gustatory Alley, for all the unwholesome images that phrase inspires.

Top Bottom