1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh god...-they're back...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 16 Feb 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

2. Ant and dec...sounds like my back garden.

xx(;)

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Never heard of them but will be guided by Yenners and give them a miss if they show up on a TV I'm watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

WHo are they? A sort of modern Krankies?

5. I wouldn't normally recommend being guided by Yenners, but in this case it's absolutely the right thing to do.
    (No offence intended Yenners!:smile:)

6. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Don't be fooled by that mr nice guy act, Yenrod. he'll watch them alright. he's devious and unreliable see, and he wants the Krankies for himself.

7. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Is it my imagination or is the one on the left completely devoid of a personality? I've always thought that it would be simpler to replace him with the autocue which he reads from as he can't even manage that very convincingly.

8. girofan

girofan New Member

Always liked the Geordie accent until I saw that pair!

Laugh, I nearly started!!!:biggrin::wacko::biggrin:

9. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

The funny thing (as in odd) is the fact that its as though the audience have been given amphetamines..! Such is the excitement they emit...

Though, as much as its 'fun' - its a bit camp maybe :biggrin:

Edams got more talent than ant&dec.

10. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I think they clamp electrodes to peoples genitals upon entry. If they fail to laugh in the right spots... ZAP! :biggrin:

11. Maz

Maz Guru

'the one on the left'...yeah, I don't know which ones Ant and which ones Dec, either!

12. Maverick Goose

Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

IIRC Ant stands on the left ye knaa like man:biggrin: awa the toon like!