OH Heck..........sorry folks I forgot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Specialized ............gone

Pete PM your address please
L14M your address too please

Which you fancy SP the Giro, Met and Spesh have gone, I have a few more that I haven't put pics up yet........let me know what you are after and I will sift through them
PM sent. Thanks :smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Specialized ............gone

Pete PM your address please
L14M your address too please

Which you fancy SP the Giro, Met and Spesh have gone, I have a few more that I haven't put pics up yet........let me know what you are after and I will sift through them
Very kind DM - I really don't mind, long as it's sound, & big. Ta.

No way I'd trust a secondhand helmet whose provenance I didn't know.

If I thought any were not up to doing the job, they will be going in the bin, also if the person who gets any doesn't trust them, they haven't lost anything really..........well a couple of quid postage which if they want I will refund, its no big deal really.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Caveat emptor - or the freebie equivalent - but it's not always possible if a helmet has suffered from a fall or has aged to the point of obsolete.
My advice would be to buy a new one but hey ho.

toeknee

Über Member
Rich p, if you don't want one don't comment then, it happens to be a very kind offer from danger mouse, and I cannot see him selling people damaged helmets. Some people are more financially challenged than others, and rely on generous offers from other kind people.

Tony. ^_^

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Rich p, if you don't want one don't comment then, it happens to be a very kind offer from danger mouse, and I cannot see him selling people damaged helmets. Some people are more financially challenged than others, and rely on generous offers from other kind people.

Tony. ^_^
http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15394943

http://www.bhsi.org/replace.htm
The results indicate that, if used properly accordingly to our owner manual, our helmets will still do their job up to eight years after they have been made

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoo...Should-I-Replace-My-Bike-Helmet-20120612.html
So what to do? You can take a few steps to prolong the life of a helmet. Every other week or so, dunk it in a bucket of cool water and swish it around some. That will help clean out dried sweat. And of course, try to store it out of the sun, someplace dry and cool.
Otherwise, I really recommend getting a new helmet every other year or so, if you’re a real consistent rider. Otherwise, every four years. I mean, why take the chance?

As I said above, caveat emptor, but some people may not be aware of the dangers.

Justiffa

This is about the best of the bunch, a couple of skate lids too............remember these are free, only postage is to be paid.

2014-03-01143839_zps9c76cacb.jpg
2014-03-01143629_zps7a49bc60.jpg
The Hex is tidy but needs some work on the cradle as it seems to have pulled away, yes the bottom row third from left is a Specialized helmet, a bit battered but functional

Wow and to think I only hv 2 :blink:

Top Bottom