Oh Mrs P.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Mrs P is a very keen gardener.After she retired she went to Skipton for a RHS course and got a diploma,anyway i digress.She has grown some sunflowers,all in pots that will rot down.She has placed them on our wall with a note telling people to take some..Sadly there are still nine left..Well she tried did the lass.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Go and do some commando gardening and plant them in the local area. Dont waste them.

D

Deleted member 1258

We have a large spider plant in the kitchen, a few years ago I grew several small spider plants from it, we took them down the club and put them in the raffle.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
i have worked out why ,it's just clicked into place. Mrs P is a retired Police Officer 32 years service. Passers by will think these are plants.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
i have worked out why ,it's just clicked into place. Mrs P is a retired Police Officer 32 years service. Passers by will think these are plants.
They are arn't they????^_^^_^^_^^_^

I had similar last year only with Chili plants, I took a gable on some seeds I had saved, I germinated over 70 plants, I took them in to work, an office with over 300 staff and tried to give them away, it took months to get rid of them, they were a small bushy plant that was ideal for a kitchen windowsill

D

Deleted member 26715

Shame you're not closer I'd of had a couple for the grandkids

Top Bottom