Oh,Oh,Oh......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
Sorry mate, missed it! You win the prize of a slightly used boiled sweet:biggrin:

Although, I'm not starring in it we are very much involved in producing the film which is to be based on a vintage tandem race.

Will they be needing a pedal boat?:blush:

Maz

Guru
You've gone this far, now spill the beans...what happens in the advert?

My guess is they stop for a swift pint and end up taking a shortcut and winning the race. Am I right or am I right?
Thought so. This advertising thing is easy.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Maz said:
You've gone this far, now spill the beans...what happens in the advert?

My guess is they stop for a swift pint and end up taking a shortcut and winning the race. Am I right or am I right?
Thought so. This advertising thing is easy.

There's a tandem race and some of them stop for a pint. That's as much as I know about the story at the moment.

Maz

Guru
Hilldodger said:
There's a tandem race and some of them stop for a pint. That's as much as I know about the story at the moment.
Ohhh, I get ya :blush:
*slips him a tenner in his pocket*
maybe that'll help you remember...

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
I'd forgotten about the jersey. Oi, Archer, where's me jersey?:smile:

No, I've only known about the add for a month when the production company in Spain contacted me.

I'll believe it all when it happens, I've worked on films and tv too often to know how things can change at the last minute.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
I've just got all the story boards and reference photo's for the shoot and it will look brilliant!

Just a shame we've got to go to sunny Majorca to film it all:biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
I'd forgotten about the jersey. Oi, Archer, where's me jersey?;)

Ah. TBH, I've been a bit tied up doing little stuff like animals, and learning crochet. I've discovered I get bored doing anything I can't finish in two evenings.. And to cover your manly chest, would take weeks...

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Arch said:
Ah. TBH, I've been a bit tied up doing little stuff like animals, and learning crochet. I've discovered I get bored doing anything I can't finish in two evenings.. And to cover your manly chest, would take weeks...

No worries, Arch.

Top Bottom