Oi, Spandex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spandex

I love Dr D
Ask him not me

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
So we could have a photo of Mickle's legs as well then.

Sounds like there's going to be some strange goings on in Bristol:ohmy:;). You boys have fun with your cameras:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I thought Mickle was a cave like man and didnt know how to use technology too well
:whistle::rofl:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24 said:
I thought Mickle was a cave like man and didnt know how to use technology too well
:whistle::rofl:

Cave men knew how to use rudimentry tools and could also draw long before you were born ladee (stubs out cigarette)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Anyway, there are far more important things for a man to be able to use properly,other than his technology. :whistle:

And boys would not even begin to know what I am talking about.

longers

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Has anyone noticed this thread has almost 100 posts....all (or most) about spandex's legs?

Cheap at twice the price.

If I tied both mine together and stuffed them into one leg of a pair of tracksters it might be considered a rough approximation.

spandex

I love Dr D
Speicher said:
Anyway, there are far more important things for a man to be able to use properly,other than his technology. :whistle:

And boys would not even begin to know what I am talking about.

And they are?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
longers said:
Cheap at twice the price.

If I tied both mine together and stuffed them into one leg of a pair of tracksters it might be considered a rough approximation.

Don't ever attempt this, it makes getting on and off the bike a total farce.:whistle:

:rofl:

Top Bottom