"Ok ... if I must"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Not really wanting to do anything today and just rest up after stepping on a six inch rusty nail and putting it through my foot (sticking out of some wood at work) the mrs asks .. "you wanna come shopping?" ... well the thought of sitting around just didn't appeal to me ... "Ok if I must"

Well limping around a few clothes shops (god I hate clothes shopping with her at the best of times) we walk past the mens department and she points out ..

"Oh look at that light jacket, that would suit you cycling won't it?"
Me = yes!
Her = "well why don't you buy it then, its less than half price"
Me = "Ok if I must" ( really always wanted one but wasn't going to pay the full price)

Ching Ching one ideal cycling item in the bag :smile:

A few more items spotted and added to the basket (upon her approval :biggrin:) and the words "Ok if I must"

On to the next shop (just to look around mind you)

Oh look she shouts, that winter jacket would be ideal too don't you think?
Me = well yes
Her = well buy it then?
Me = well I didn't bring all that much with me and I've already bought a number of items
Her = Well I'll buy it for you
Me = well ok if YOU must :biggrin:

More shops visited

Ching Ching! lots more ideal cycling items added to the basket ( most at less than half price and upon her approval of course ) thermals / wet weather gear / socks ... ect ..ect

I came home like a pack mule loaded up with carrier bags of ideal cycling clothing and it was all mine :biggrin:

Me = £60 total spend
Her = £150 total spend ( on me alone)

I should stand on rusty nails more often :laugh:

Her = you going to make the coffee?
Me = well "OK ...if I must" ;)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Did you keep checking over your shoulder for the man from Personnel with the camera?

Globalti

Legendary Member
"Now that you've spent all that money, take me home and give me a good rogering."

"OK, if I must... got nothing else to do!"

Rigid Raider said:
"Now that you've spent all that money, take me home and give me a good rogering."

"OK, if I must... got nothing else to do!"

I think you mean "OK, if I must, just after I've got back from a ride to test all this new gear..."

Be suspicious! There will be a price to pay

Top Bottom