Ok l will risk repeating myself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
It was - aluminium. You have an Olmo too! My fixie is an Olmo - lovely bike. I hope to ride it again soon.
I agree about the Olmo, l could not believe how nice it is to ride , but then l think steel has the edge over all the other exotic materials, for comfort at least !
I'm triggered by those pedals.
I'm triggered by those pedals.
TIME Racing....well used , but then you knew that l guess !

Time are my all time fave pedals. But on a LOOK?!? That's well dodgy. Like fitting a Ford engine in a Chevy, or a suit jacked with joggers, or a rear brake on a fixed wheel, or alcohol free alcohol. It's just 'wrong'.

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Time are my all time fave pedals. But on a LOOK?!? That's well dodgy. Like fitting a Ford engine in a Chevy, or a suit jacked with joggers, or a rear brake on a fixed wheel, or alcohol free alcohol. It's just 'wrong'.
Haha, l agree completely well spotted. l stuck them on the cranks just so l could photograph them because l'm going to flog them if l can get a reasonable price. More suitable photos :

Attachments

• IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
Yeah l didn't want to leave the first time round but weird stuff happened and my computer deleted all my passwords and l couldn't log in to CC. So altered user name and l'm back^_^
Slightly embarrassed to admit it but l have nine bikes in total. Three Looks, three Vitus , an Olmo , a Fiorelli Coppi and l will have to look in my workshop to see what the other one is .....obviously it's time for me to sell it if l can't even remember what it is !!
Nah ! You need a few more . ^_^

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
I thought I didn't quite recognise your name .
Can't keep a woodbutcher down for long:whistle:

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
I see you've gained a qualification whilst you were away . :whistle:
There is a long chain of events attached to those two avatars/names call them what you want. I might try to explain one day when l have an hour or two. Meanwhile as l write this , my Swedish partner is talking to another another Swedish woman in their native language, on her computer. My head is beginning to ache :wacko:

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Very nice, :okay:

is the other bike the TVT or did you move that on?

Thete is a look pista on LeBonCoin but 55cm, so probably too big
Nope, the TVT went a while back as did one of the Vitus 979 both to the Republic of Ireland , there seems to be a very strong cycling culture there currently.
I saw the 233p by the way, you are right ,its a bit too big for me. I'm not even sure if track/sprint bikes were made for vertically challenged riders like yours truly :laugh:.
Just remember the other bike is a Veneto frame the rest is in bits for spares!

There is a long chain of events attached to those two avatars/names call them what you want. I might try to explain one day when l have an hour or two. Meanwhile as l write this , my Swedish partner is talking to another another Swedish woman in their native language, on her computer. My head is beginning to ache :wacko:
She's not a Swedish chef is she ? :whistle:

Top Bottom