Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It's not great. A total flounce out. I'd prefer if they were still here.
Can’t agree with that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Gaz I recall, with some numbers after, possibly 3913.

He's had a bit of a crap time TBH. He's OK and up Scotland last time I checked, but isn't riding as after the weight loss, a number of health issues appeared. He's still occasionally on twitter but campaigns for father's rights.

I helped him out with fixing one of the bikes he bought and gave him a turbo trainer. I used to see him on my commute quite a bit. He did live in Hyde, Tameside.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Ha ha, I met him once, too, in Vietnam, of all places: Ha Long Bay, IIRC.

Long way to go for a free beer and meal! 😉

I was just passing and he was working there at the time. Interesting and good man.

I remember him being in Vietnam, he seemed to be there a long time and I thought he lived there but I do vaguely remember later posts from him from Blighty.
Free beer and meal is always a good thing.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
He's had a bit of a crap time TBH. He's OK and up Scotland last time I checked, but isn't riding as after the weight loss, a number of health issues appeared. He's still occasionally on twitter but campaigns for father's rights.

I helped him out with fixing one of the bikes he bought and gave him a turbo trainer. I used to see him on my commute quite a bit. He did live in Hyde, Tameside.
I am glad he is still going, I was a bit worried after his health stopped him. There are others that I wonder about if they are still around in real life, fingers crossed they all are and have just moved on to pastures new. I miss a lot of old posters and more importantly the richness they added to the forum, it is great that they have often been replaced.

I remember him being featured on that cycling show ...whatever it was called on channel5 seemed like a decent guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom