Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Who had this as his avatar.....?

I met him on several FNRttCs and he was a really lovely guy......and then he vanished into thin air all of a sudden. I hope he's OK.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
What happened to Chuffy and Baggy?

Also, there was a young kid with curly hair, went to uni and disappeared off the forum, can't remember his name.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What happened to Chuffy and Baggy?

Also, there was a young kid with curly hair, went to uni and disappeared off the forum, can't remember his name.

Not @SamR? My lad? I call him GtiJunior. If it's him you mean he's busy in third year of student life on attachment to a software co. in that London and having too much fun to want to cycle or bother with us old farts.

There isn't much of the curly hair left now, even at the tender age of 21.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Not @SamR? My lad? I call him GtiJunior. If it's him you mean he's busy in third year of student life on attachment to a software co. in that London and having too much fun to want to cycle or bother with us old farts.

Don't think so. It was before I left for Asia so pre-2014. He almost certainly would've graduated by now.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Whatever happened to Hank McWank ?
Sorry wrong forum..... that was the forum that also had OldSpunkerBagOfSpannersFace...... great posters, sadly missed anyway.
Only someone from the lovely Wirral could come up with that ^_^

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Who was that young bloke who was a farmer or something. Quite a regular poster from a couple of years back?
As an old fart, I really enjoyed his perspective on stuff.
Yes young Ed was one of the better contributors, he was always positive and, due to his age (was he 16?) he had no pretensions about always proving himself right. A breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom