Old Ross 10 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jason7639

Greetings.I found an old Ross road bike in a scrap pile.I might have left it there but noticed that it was equipped with a complete group of Shimano 600 gear.Serial number is1180439650.Chain bike corp.I am currently riding it after stripping the paint.Im not painting it.Anyone maybe tell me what model it is? Thanx

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Greetings.I found an old Ross road bike in a scrap pile.I might have left it there but noticed that it was equipped with a complete group of Shimano 600 gear.Serial number is1180439650.Chain bike corp.I am currently riding it after stripping the paint.Im not painting it.Anyone maybe tell me what model it is? Thanx
nice bikes i had one a while back similar spec by the sound of it , pics would help

OP
OP
J

jason7639

nice bikes i had one a while ban similar spec by the sound of it , pics would help
No capability for photos,sorry.Paint has been stripped down to bare steel and no graphics.All I can say is that it appears to have come with a complete Shimano 600 setup.Headset topnut says Ross Professional. Downtube shifters.It is pretty heavy.Anyone's guess as to what it is.I put an old cyclone rear and titleist front derailler on it and some weinman 605 brakes.Dropbars I always remove.Seems like a good old bike.Thanx for responses.600 gear went on something else

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom