Oliver in Bromley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi I’ve been riding recumbents for a couple of years and absolutely love it! I recently met another keen recumbent cyclist in east London Michael but we’d love to meet other recumbent riders for day tours etc. Michael and I have done three great trips now. Send a message if you want to meet up !
thanks Oliver

Sharky

Guru
Nice place Bromley, it's on the up. A Decathlon store has just been opened!

OP
OP
O

Oliver Absalom

Regular
Nice place Bromley, it's on the up. A Decathlon store has just been opened!
I'm over in Streatham common and ride recumbent. What/when did you have in mind?
Pm easier?
hi there
That’s nice and near!! Generally weekends and easy on time, generally I aim for earlier before any bad traffic. I love urban trips, whole loop of London or head out of town but I’m not that practiced yet on doing mega trips around Kent because I’ve found after 40/50 miles of hilly areas I can end up a bit battered!!
what do you ride? I’ve got aChallenge Fujin low racer with hamster bars and just I’ve just bought a lovely old but mint Ryan Vanguard with uss. That’s in bikefix having news wheels, bar end shifters chain set the works,really looking forward to seeing that.
next weekend we could hook up if you like,
What’s your name?
Cheers
Oliver

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bromley born, bred and live. Welcome to the forum.
Used to ride recumbent but had to give it up due to knee issues. Shame. Loved it and was loath to give it up.

Top Bottom