OLMO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnymak

I've been thinking of acquiring an olmo frame
70.s 80.s model

I've read theres the super gentleman range and the competition
I know the super gentleman was a lower category bike but still had a light frame
What was the difference in models was it there components

Or what was the best model of olmo
Any advice appretiated

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Haven't a clue, but if it's any help a couple of weeks ago I picked up an Olmo Rigel from about 2002. First impressions are really positive:

olmo1-jpg.jpg

platty68

Haven't a clue, but if it's any help a couple of weeks ago I picked up an Olmo Rigel from about 2002. First impressions are really positive:

View attachment 441376
Hey DC Lane, do you still have the olmo rigel? i bought one of these as a second bike (off season / winter) its 100% italian with campy throughout. Overall a great little bike. very happy i have the 2001 model truly is in mint condition. paint job is exquisite and the ride is buttery smooth. Whats your thoughts

platty68

Thanks for your reply. No probs, summer bike is Boardman SLR Race. so wanted a nice little hack for the winter and bagged this, so far so good. Nice quality, rides well, extra wait will serve me well for the spring! Neil

Chris S

Legendary Member
I read this thread (that has just been resurrected after 3 years) and then had a look at my Facebook homepage. This was the first thing I saw. Google's spyware must be working overtime :smile:

olmo.png

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Big Brother never sleeps.... always watching. :laugh:

Top Bottom