Olympic cauldron

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
if you are asking then steve redgrave would get my vote over the likes of Beckham

Biggs........ It is caught spectacularly by Biggs, who then passes it on to Cardiff's top David Beckham lookalike, who then plays keepieuppies with it, before kicking it, bending it like his idol towards......

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Tony Blackburn, or ken Livingstone, or Noddy Holder, Paul Weller, Or Davina McCall, who could light it merely by rubbing her thighs together, Or was that just a dream i had?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
.....Mused Boris, as he caught the flame clumsily whilst riding one of his bikes across the shot put field, his blonde hair blowing in the wind like spaghetti on....

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
.... But enough about what Russell Brand wants to eat, the flame and Boris were wobbling along on Boris Bike number 1 when they were taken out in a left hook by a stampeding herd of.....

PaulB

Legendary Member
It should go to a club-mate of mine; Ron Hill. If you want a dedication to sport, you'd go a loooong way before you realised you'd wasted your time looking as there is, literally, no greater dedication available to you. Ron's ran EVERY SINGLE DAY for 48 years, even on the day of, and the day after, he had an operation on his knee! He remains one of the fastest marathon runners Britain has ever produced despite being in full-time employment working over 50 hours a week! He was National Road champion, world-record holder over 10 miles and one hour, won the three peaks, was National Cross-Country champion on numerous occasions and competed in three Olympic games. Ron's the man for me!

Top Bottom