Olympic Security. A request from the Nation...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Would renaming her Lesley Garotte be permissible?

Reactions: Maz

Gary E

Veteran
too late - she's smuggled in wearing team GB kit
28404_2.jpg

does anybody have a link to her Paris performance? I switched off once Wiggo had crossed the line.
Can't be the team GB kit, there's red in it!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hover Fly, you are never going to be able to adequately compensate me for exposure to that video.:angry:

I managed about 5 seconds. Dreadful!

And I quite LIKE our anthem. Yes, there are patriotic tunes I like more, but I don't mind it, sung properly. I love a proper drumroll at the start too.

Night Train

Maker of Things
It sounds to me like someone didn't have monitors switched on and so she was loosing the tune through not hearing herself.

I could be wrong and it was just down to bad singing though.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It sounds to me like someone didn't have monitors switched on and so she was loosing the tune through not hearing herself.

I could be wrong and it was just down to bad singing though.

She's always been one of those who warble in order to hit the right note eventually. My Mum's never rated her, even when she was flavour of the month on Classic FM.

I mean, the National Anthem isn't exactly a hard tune is it? Unless some was tone deaf, they ought to be able to manage it without electric aid, and I have to assume she's not tone deaf. Although I do wonder.

Nihal

Veteran
umm...who is she???:blush:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Seoul 1988 opening ceremony; they released the doves too close to the olympic flame and a few got burned alive in mid air.. animal rights not top of agenda over there......lets hope boyle keeps the 10 chickens on a leash :whistle:

Thanks. I was 6 at the time and probably saw it, but I don't remember it.... If fact, I probably wouldn't have realised properly what had happened anyway.

Top Bottom