OMG.... Emergency......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
I've run out of Turtlewax Car Wash..... OMG ! What to do..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Had to wash the bike with Radox 'anti-stress' bubble bath............ bike smells lovely ! :laugh:
 
Is mrs fossy aware of what you have used her bubble bath for :biggrin: .
 

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
Wait til she finds out he washed it IN the bath
laugh.gif
 
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Fortunately, the 'bubble bath' was 'surplus'........... ahem...........so I've nabbed it till weekend ! :whistle: Can't be using Fairy Liquid...sheesh.........
 
Washing up liquid should never be used because it contains salt, which of course promotes rust.

Not sure about bubble bath (plants seed of doubt...).
 

Jezston

Legendary Member
Location
London
Washing up liquid should never be used because it contains salt, which of course promotes rust.

Not sure about bubble bath (plants seed of doubt...).

Bubble Bath contains rust.
 
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Washing up liquid strips the wax coating off as well as containing salt. More worried about the de-waxing than salt........ PS bubble bath doesn't remove the wax......the bike was lovely and shiny this morning, dirty now.
 

dav1d

Guru
Fortunately, the 'bubble bath' was 'surplus'........... ahem...........so I've nabbed it till weekend ! :whistle: Can't be using Fairy Liquid...sheesh.........

Those Fairy liquid adverts are annoying "I hardly ever by Fairy Liquid", "I hardly ever buy fairy liquid" etc...
Well thanks to those adverts, I try to buy a different brand, so I hardly ever buy fairy liquid!
 
Top Bottom