OMG Its True

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
what camera? i like the speed , distance direction thingy on it or is that in the editing software

Auch that's nothing, I experience that type of idiotic driving and worse at least two to three times a week and I don't have a camera. Only this morning in pouring rain and strong winds an idiot tried to over take me on a blind corner and because of the on coming vehicle they then almost run me off the road.

We need a change in the law, hopefully here in Scotland it shouldn't be too long, fingers crossed.

I do like that camera and it's features, off to check it out. Thanks

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Do you think the driver realized you had a camera?
Wouldn't have thought it was obvious on such a dark night.

Brandane

Legendary Member
We need a change in the law, hopefully here in Scotland it shouldn't be too long, fingers crossed.
We already have the law! Road Traffic Act 1988 section 3 (driving without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road).

What we don't have is enough enforcement of existing laws, and sufficient deterrent in the form of punishment for breaking the law. Sadly, I doubt very much that any change in the law will make the blindest bit of difference. It hasn't stopped mobile phone use, middle lane hogs, no indicators, speeding, illegal parking, general nobberish driving, etc. etc...

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
We already have the law! Road Traffic Act 1988 section 3 (driving without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road).

What we don't have is enough enforcement of existing laws, and sufficient deterrent in the form of punishment for breaking the law. Sadly, I doubt very much that any change in the law will make the blindest bit of difference. It hasn't stopped mobile phone use, middle lane hogs, no indicators, speeding, illegal parking, general nobberish driving, etc. etc...

That's all true but I think (and apologies if I'm wrong) Turdus was referring to the debate on introducing presumed liability.

GC

Top Bottom