Omigod omigod omigod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotfuzzrj

Veteran
When do I start work again? (Thursday...)
I'm so bored, I only finished my set of shifts last night, I've had a leisurely morning and I'm already bored.

Yes, I could go for a cycle ride - I heard you all from here! - but I'm planning a 70 miler tomorrow, and secondly this is supposed to be a (rare) day with my bf who works normal hours, however now we've found out that all squash courts in Birmingham seem to be closed on bank holidays (odd as most people are off on BHs...) and we went to the cinema on Friday we're at a loss of what to do. So we're both sitting on laptops with the radio on. How sad!!!

I am going to have to start laundry and cleaning in a minute.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
You think your sad ?? im sitting here on the laptop with Antz on the telly in the background.......... rock n roll eh ??

You can go to the cinema more than once you know and you can also go for a ride on consecutive days too. Or you can just enjoy sitting and vegging out knowing you will feel smug at the end of tomorrow. Enjoy!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
even th entire internet is boring today ...zzzzzzzzz....i beat chess titans once....erm..it beat me 15 times though....watched a dvd i've seen oooh....5 times already....think i'll do something exciting like brush my teeth again...zzzzzzzzzz

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've done a 15 hour shift yesterday, today and tomorrow is chill time: a wee bit of loitering on the net, a BIG bit of pottering about the garden - got a new greenhouse to set up! - a wee bit of housework - got myself a cycle computer to see how slow I'm going, the instruction are in ancient greek, that will keep me occupied :hello:Ah, forgot, I'm going to bake a cake :hungry:

got myself a cycle computer to see how slow I'm going

Will you become Pat "[current speed]" when you've done that?

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I'm about ready to pop:cry:

Its pouring with rain, the gyms closed and I'm on standby for running the kids about, so no beer.
Some US Middle sitcom on the TV:huh:. I did the DIY sheds this morning and got a cheap strimmer, but too wet to play with.
Think theres an airwalker in the back of the shed, going for a look!

Arch

Married to Night Train
After a morning at work (yes, some of us do work on Bank Holidays!), I'm prepping tyres to turn into belts. Just debeaded 20 of them, next it's cutting the sidewalls off....

Top Bottom