Omloop Het Nieuwsblad 2018 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Just over a week until the "proper" racing starts :wahhey:

Is it on the telly? Is puff daddy riding?

Adam4868

Guru
I might actually sign up for that this year as I can watch it on the telly through the Fire stick. Good reminder
I didnt think you could get the eurosport player app on firestick ? Ive been having to "cast" it from phone to tv.

bpsmith

Veteran
I had Eurosport Player last year. To be fair, they revamped the iOS App and also included a more comprehensive range of cycling coverage. Was £19.99 last year, but would have been worth £29.99 though.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ah, it was there at Xmas. Nevermind I can cast it from my phone then.
I'm casting it from my phone in the background now. The catchup for the Tour of the Algarve has got the live sound but no commentary but that is fine when I am busy doing other things. I just look up every 30 seconds or so to get an idea of what is going on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Eurosport2 internationally, because of some sliding about on E1. Not even highlights on E1. I don't have E2 :cursing:
I didn't realise that E1 and E2 were available separately - I have always been able to access both! (Well, since they started E2 after going digital. I used to watch via analogue satellite in the good old/bad old (?) days - that used to be 'fun' when the weather was bad!)

Top Bottom