On demand Spin classes/apps recommendation?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all

Can anyone recommend me a good spin bike classes, please?
I am not looking for a dance on a spin bike or ride in the park type of class, and I am looking for more serious exercises. I have been using my spin bike four times a week over the past year, but now I am struggling to find a good class.
The one I really liked so far is RI : ID with Paul Ryman the setup and the display is just perfect for me, but he only posts 1 class a month, and it gets a bit boring watching the same class over and over again.
The same thing with GCN classes, they have stopped producing classes, and you get adverts in the middle of your exercise.
I am happy to pay for these classes as well, I have tried Peloton I found it to be good, would be better if they had more info on the screen like the RI : ID classes tho. One downside with peloton classes is that they mainly made for peloton bike so when they set targets on resistance/cadence you need a peloton bike to follow (not a deal-breaker but not ideal either).
I have also tried Les miles, but I sometimes find it hard to understand the accent and I don't find the classes to be pushing me as much as the others.

Regards,
Amir

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My son's part of the JRC Shutt Ridley Race Team - one of their coaches runs spin-classes along with morning core / other sessions - https://www.facebook.com/ClaireWhitworthFitnessPT

Top Bottom