On my new bike at last!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wintonbina

Über Member
After my accident in February & waiting to get better:smile:I eventually got my new bike last month(Cannondale Synapse) but have been feeling like a bag of sh*t with a bug/cold/man flu:whistle: for a couple of weeks (and the weather has been crap) I hadn't had the chance to go and burn up some miles.....but Today has been great, brilliant sunshine, a slight wind/breeze and quiet roads! Well they would be at 7am when I went off into the New Forest around Ringwood & Christchurch for a 25 mile blast. I Love it!
Isn't life great when you can just cycle around without a care in the world!
Happy Fathers to all you Dad's^_^. Tony ps Beer's later too^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
wintonbina it is hard at times to summon up the want to actually get on bike especially if you have not been feeling great , but hey after 5 mins it good again .

great area of the country as well you are in to, use to live in Verwood so know area quite well

Steve at Tern

Regular
Know just what you mean - a lay-off for the best part of 3 months under the physio (not as interesting as it sounds) has just come to an end. Couldn't stretch to 25 miles though, but the feeling of getting out onto the road without pain (at the beginning of the ride..) was great.

Top Bottom