On my route

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
How do you navigate this then?

564445_4808679941082_1699932654_n.jpg
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
carefully
 

Nihal

Guru
Dunno, even the shadow in the picture, bottom left, appears to be scratching its head?.:biggrin:
No he's drinking........because he's confused;)
 

Longshot

Guru
Location
Surrey
I think, but I may be wrong, that you're supposed to do a stoppie at the give way line, before spinning the rear wheel whilst in the air approximately 170ish degrees anti-clockwise before bunny hopping backwards over the no man's land into the cycling lane on the far side then continuing in reverse.
 
OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
I think, but I may be wrong, that you're supposed to do a stoppie at the give way line, before spinning the rear wheel whilst in the air approximately 170ish degrees anti-clockwise before bunny hopping backwards over the no man's land into the cycling lane on the far side then continuing in reverse.

I will give it a try next time ^_^
 
Top Bottom