On One Macinato - Fixed Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
I've decided the time has come to reduce the numbers of bicycles in my garage:sad:

First to go is this On One Macinato. It's had little use (none, in fact, since I moved to a hillier area!) There are a few very minor scuffs and scrapes but overall in excellent condition.

Full spec:

4130 cro-mo frame, size XL, 57cm to top of seat tube, 57cm ETT. Fork steerer tube is uncut. Set up for me at 6'2" in the photos.
On-One wheels.
Lasco cranks - 165mm.
44 / 16 gearing.
All finishing kit is reasonable quality and was bought new at the same time as the frame, with the exception of the Cane Creek bar ends, WTB head set and saddle. Contact me if you want specific details.

Pedals not included, but will throw in a pair of used but reasonable condition basic flats or SPD compatible pedals for an extra fiver.

Currently set up as a fixed gear, but the flop-flop rear hub means it's easy to fit a freewheel and run it as a singlespeed.

Collection preferred from Nottingham NG5. May deliver for the price of diesel within an hours or so drive. I'll box it up if you want to arrange a courier, in either a VERY large box which will require little disassembly or in a large box which will require a fair amount of disassembly.

Looking for £250, which I think is reasonable. Will be going on eBay if it doesn't sell here in the next few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg