On the Ride I did..(Sun.)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Roads where quite quiet (liverpool playing) though i only found out after, i did notice a layer of snow on the Pennines form my vantage point.

2 happenings;

A - why was it a bunch of cars with japanese or chinese people in, the front car, decided to scare the hell outta me [horn] whilst I was perfectly legally entitled to be in the left most lane (so that they cound get front position) on a m.way roundabout - which was very quiet and a total OVERKILL ! - What a class jerk that bloke was /is ! :smile:

One of the cars had a 'jesus is great sign' - do all christians drive like that :ohmy: god help us if they do :smile:

B - Upon being halfway up a half-a-mile grind (1 of 2 in a short distance); I round a corner to see a bloke wheeling his bike along the road so a say 'got a problem mate' (once some bloke going the other way asked if I was alright when I was faffing around with the bike on the side of the road, being finicky :blush: and it was pretty fine of the gentleman) so I do the same now to people..mostly. Turns out he was ok BUT 'well thats my excuse'...and I was on my way...

Bloody cool though !!!!!!!!!!! if anyone was out.....

Abitrary

yenrod said:
A - why was it a bunch of cars with japanese or chinese poeple in, .....

I know where they were going and it was down to the shore to illegally pick cockles.

I've got no problem with that, but why is it that these days jars of cockles are so full of sand? Is it because the pickers aren't doing their job properly?

Abitrary said:
I know where they were going and it was down to the shore to illegally pick cockles.

I've got no problem with that, but why is it that these days jars of cockles are so full of sand? Is it because the pickers aren't doing their job properly?

It's the sands of thyme...adds a bit of flavour - along with a gritty integrity Abitrary.

It is nice of you to ask if the guy is ok yenrod - 10/10 (even though you couldn't feel your fingertips...)

Keith Oates

Janner
In China it is fairly normal for all cars to give a toot when passing other road users as a way of saying be careful I'm coming up behind you, so perhaps they were originally from here. I know it took me a while to get used to this when I arrived out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom