One for the girls? NSFW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I know what Firemen look like without their clothes on. :biggrin:;):biggrin::biggrin::ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Some guys in York bought an old Fire engine (not vintage, just decomissioned) and set it up as a party limo for hen nights and the like (seats in the back, the guys dressed as firemen). When they started they were all strapping looking blokes, after six months of York/Leeds hen nights, they'd all gone grey and haggard!

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I used to go swimming at the Pool in the Fire College in Moreton in Marsh.
There was segregated changing areas, but mixed-sex shower areas.;)

When I say Fire College, I mean where you go to learn how to put fires out. :biggrin:

yenrod

>Fireman

In English, that translates (only to Women though) as:

Ive got a big cock and am dead sexy ! / very VERY VERY appealing
2.gif

Cheddar George

oober member
My wife was running a stall at the local street fair and the local fire brigade had a stall next to her trying to sign up people for free home fire safety inspections, she's a soft touch and put her name down. She genuinely expected a bloke with a clipboard to turn up ................. 4 weeks later a full on appliance parks up outside and she has 4 members of "green watch" tramping round our house looking at the smoke alarms. Seriously girls get the most out of your tax pounds and see if there's a similar scheme in your area.

I used to be a man in uniform! :biggrin:

Sadly a postman's uniform doesn't quite have the same effect. :ohmy:

yenrod

Chuffy said:
I used to be a man in uniform! :eek:

Sadly a postman's uniform doesn't quite have the same effect. :sad:

CRAP JOKE ALERT!

Yeah but i bet you made a lot of deliveries - geddit = i'll get me coat !!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think I should admit that I have now found a website about Firefighters dot com. It may be inappropriate to put a link, because the site is not dedicated to the extinguishment of incendary incidents,:eek: more likely to cause them in some households. :sad::biggrin:

Top Bottom