One login to rule them all, One login to find them, One Ring to bring them all...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Someone has developed an add-on to do this, but in its current form it merges all 'slave' accounts into the 'Master' forum which is not something I particularly want. v2 promises to change this but is not going to be ready for a while as the developer is focusing on more profitable projects.

I'll keep checking back with the developer and if/when I install it I'll let you all know. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
I've had another look and decided to give it a try anyway. If it doesn't work out, nothing lost. If it does work, then it should make it more convenient for everyone to flip between sites (without having to register at each one).

It'll take a bit of setting up and testing, which may have to wait until later in the week as I've got a few things earmarked for tonight and tomorrow, so I'll report back once I have an idea of how it works and have ironed out any kinks. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

martint235

Dog on a bike
^^ points to the very very top of the page ... :whistle:
Ah ok. You do know that powers of observation is one of my strong points don't you? Will have a look later when I'm not at work.

Shaun

Founder
Okay, I've installed the add-on and consolidated all accounts from all sites so you should be able to use your CC account to login at any of the other sites, even if you haven't registered there - (and depending on your current login state at the other sites the software should automatically log you in after a few seconds!! :becool:).

Equally, anyone who has registering at any of the other sites should now be able to login at all of the others too.

If a few of you can give it a go and let me know if it is working as expected I'd appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Top Bottom