One of the things I love about Cycle chat...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
is the fact that after a few months on here I believe I can work out who is ignoring me and who is not.:biggrin:

We had the "how many friends do you have thread" perhaps we should have the how many enemies thread!!!!!!!:biggrin:;)

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Everyone ignores me. :tongue:

I can kill a thread stone dead with just one push of my keyboard button. ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Everyone just loves me.

(in reality, there are a few people on here that i have annoyed and probably hate me. But never mind:laugh:)

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Everyone just loves me.

(in reality, there are a few people on here that i have annoyed and probably hate me. But never mind:laugh:)

A few? A few?! Make that more hate than love if you ask me ;)

Joe24

Noodley said:
A few? A few?! Make that more hate than love if you ask me ;)

No, surely not;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hate is too strong a word for people who piss you off a bit. There's a few who irritate me and no doubt I'm one who irritates some others but that's the same as in life.
One thing I would say is that it's nigh on impossible to not reveal your real self over the course of time - so while occasionally everyone may say the wrong thing, it's usually forgiveable if you've 'proved' yourself before.

As for being a thread killer I think we probably all feel that iof we're the Last Post(;)) but it just shows an element of paranoia and lack of self esteem:biggrin:

I think there are one or two on here who wouldn't let me buy them a drink, however, that pales into insignificance when I consider the amount of 'distaste' for me on some bus forums! ;)

Joe24

magnatom said:
I think there are one or two on here who wouldn't let me buy them a drink, however, that pales into insignificance when I consider the amount of 'distaste' for me on some bus forums! ;)

Are you not one of the people that bus drivers(and many car drivers) hate the most?

Top Bottom