One of the things that makes my life so wonderful

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Crackle said:
Oh c'mon Dave; everyone likes Jimi Hendrix, it's just not cool to mention it. Wot, are you like a teacher or something?

You're wrong, I didn't like him and seeing him in the first clip, singing and chewing gum, confirms to me that I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpLFeG3Jos
- for the greatest guitar intro ever....and Keith, I want you to know that your post has not diminished my regard for you. It's simply that you need help...

Bigtwin

Dave5N said:
FFS it's a picture of Miss Victoria Pendleton, a track sprinter of high repute and great achievement, looking feckin' gorgeous in a deep blue frock.

:tongue::smile:xx(:smile::tongue::smile::biggrin::smile::biggrin::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::biggrin:

Oh:sad:. Strangely, I'm now finding Dave less attractive than I had previously. I was sure this was him..

gbb

Legendary Member
Something just occured to me...
I got into Hendrix just after he died...my elder brother was a huge fan. I love his earlier stuff just as much as the better known tracks.

The point is, i cant think of one track of his i dont like...not one, Thats pretty remarkable for any artist.

Top Bottom