One week to go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Finally got my moving date for my new office- Tues 28th, finally be able to cycle to work. I was starting to build up my fitness and skills but my wife has just had our second child so been off the bike for a few weeks- bad timing!

Gonna get out most evenings this week in anticipation, loving the idea of going for a ride and not just for the fun of it- two birds one stone I suppose!

Anyone else preparing to commute for the first time soon or thinking about it? or are most readers of the Commuter column hardened all weather crusaders!?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm a hardened all weather commuter. But best of luck to you all the same. Days are getting longer and the temps are (supposedly) getting warmer so it's a great time of year to start cycle commuting.

paulw1969

Ridley rider
yep, planning on commuting full time when my bike arrives and i have some time used to being back on a bike.....its been over 23 years since i did any serious bike riding....as has been said the weather is improving so should help getting settled in. Work wise where i am based at the minute is slightly more awkward to get to than where we will be moving to later this year due to the nature of the roads....so should be an interesting 8 miles each way.

Top Bottom