One Year In!! Thank you!

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Aww you guys, I've officially been on here for a year so i've just been advised...whoop whoop!

You know what, you are such a lovely bunch of coconuts and honest you've lifted my spirits, given such good advice and giggles!! Im just not sure where i'd be without you all now:hugs:

Seriously i don't know how this site came about but i'd just like to say thank you to the creators and the mods because, well, you're a bit fab really:wub:

Here's to another fun year my lovely pals:cheers:

LF xx

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
The first year is easy @luckyfox your second year, you get to wear a hugging coat and the added pleasure of licking door hinges :thumbsup: .. please don't ask what the third year entails :giggle:

BigAl68

Über Member
I just checked my account and it seems I arrived at this crazy place a year ago on Monday just gone. It has been a total pleasure getting advice, involving yourself in heated debates, taking far too many photos and winning a few of the photo competitions and the help I got with getting my first restoration finished has been amazing.

theloafer

Legendary Member
Cripes. I appear to have been here since July 2007... since "The Great Migration" from a forum at Cycling+ mag/website, which got merged with BikeRadar, which a lot of prev C+ forummers didn't take to v well (myself included). I followed the herd to here :okay:
Have learned loads and laughed loads, using this forum. Long may it continue :smile:
cripes me also.........^_^. Joined: 16 Jul 2007

classic33

Legendary Member
Cripes. I appear to have been here since July 2007... since "The Great Migration" from a forum at Cycling+ mag/website, which got merged with BikeRadar, which a lot of prev C+ forummers didn't take to v well (myself included). I followed the herd to here :okay:
Have learned loads and laughed loads, using this forum. Long may it continue :smile:
Myself as well. Although you got here four days before me.

stephec

Legendary Member
Same here, 05/07/07. :ohmy:

You'll never get rid of me, ha ha ha ha ha. :biggrin:

Top Bottom