Online concert 7pm Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
My son’s brass quintet, Cobalt Brass are staging an online concert at 7pm Saturday 10th October on their YouTube channel.
The concert is in aid of the charity Mind.
Obviously, life has been extremely difficult for professional musicians recently. The lads are not earning anything for this but would appreciate as big an audience as possible. If you could see your way to watching, they would really appreciate it. The concert lasts around 40 minutes and I can promise you that they are really rather good.
Details on how to watch are on their website
https://cobaltbrass.com/

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My son’s brass quintet, Cobalt Brass are staging an online concert at 7pm Saturday 10th October on their YouTube channel.
The concert is in aid of the charity Mind.
Obviously, life has been extremely difficult for professional musicians recently. The lads are not earning anything for this but would appreciate as big an audience as possible. If you could see your way to watching, they would really appreciate it. The concert lasts around 40 minutes and I can promise you that they are really rather good.
Details on how to watch are on their website
https://cobaltbrass.com/
I'll watch that live if I'm indoors or look for the recorded version later if I'm not. I wish them all well in what are challenging times for performing musicians, young and old alike.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I missed the beginning but I'll catch the Chameleon pieces that I missed when it's over. I'm enjoying it! And I feel for those performers who have been separated from the performance part of their lives. £835 raised so far. £985 now!

OP
OP
Julia9054

Julia9054

Guru
I missed the beginning but I'll catch the Chameleon pieces that I missed when it's over. I'm enjoying it! And I feel for those performers who have been separated from the performance part of their lives. £835 raised so far. £985 now!
Thank you for watching.
The lads have done so well putting this together under such difficult circumstances. The total is now up to nearly £1200. Cobalt have been performing together in it's current line up for 2 years and were really starting to make a name for themselves. Joe is currently working in a care home along side his usual teaching and Adam is working in a warehouse.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thank you for watching.
The lads have done so well putting this together under such difficult circumstances. The total is now up to nearly £1200. Cobalt have been performing together in it's current line up for 2 years and were really starting to make a name for themselves. Joe is currently working in a care home along side his usual teaching and Adam is working in a warehouse.
I spent a fair while as a jobbing musician so I can imagine what things must be like for them. Tell Adam that working in a warehouse in the 70s I got to unload lorries with Daniel Day-Lewis, so it can have unforseen positives. He was there before he went to drama college. Mind, as youngsters they might not know who he was!

OP
OP
Julia9054

Julia9054

Guru
Didn't they do well!

Top Bottom