Online deliveries ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We went into a few shops this fternoon, mainly to buy two birthday presents. Both of us found it stressful - folk just not giving space - worse was two shop assistants in Wilkos - literally kept standing right next to me. Will be sticking to on-line from now on.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Well, looks like I may have been on an unlucky run. Here's looking for better times, I dont do that much online shopping anyway.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I just had my new electric shaver delivered from Shavers UK.. It was only ordered on Thursday, so no complaints.
ChainReaction stuff seems to be taking a little longer than usual, but 4 days instead of 2 from Belfast is still pretty good.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
On the up, my wife ordered a new mobile phone, arrived within 24 hours of the supplier doing the usual contract setup

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My deliveries have not been as stated for quite a while. Often earlier than stated, sometimes later.
The emails occasionally arrive after the stuff has turned up, especially Suttons Seeds!!
T'other week, I got a refund of a couple of ££ from Am azon as my package was later than quoted. Strange, as that's only happened once (the refund, not the late delivery)

Let's not forget that the couriers and posties have been working all through lockdown to supply us with the often non-essential goodies we can't buy in shops!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Well, looks like I may have been on an unlucky run. Here's looking for better times, I dont do that much online shopping anyway.
The post around my way is very hit and miss at the moment. A pair of cable cutters failed to turn up, a new blade for my bow saw turned up 5 days early, and my brother has sent me some photographs two weeks ago, I'm still waiting.
One local sorting office closed last year, so the workload is now split with the others.

Stu Smith

Veteran
I have suffered with late deliveries, strangely just in the last three weeks. 3 separate orders all on next day with extra payment, all arrived over a week late. No reply from Wiggle to my query's until two weeks later, when they refunded the extra next day delivery costs for all three lates.
My gripe is, why keep the option for next day delivery if they can't under the circumstances deliver next day, people order and pay for next day delivery for a reason.

vickster

Legendary Member
I ordered a Garmin from CRC on Saturday. It’s just arrived at Collect Plus shop (standard free delivery) :okay:

Ordered a door from B&Q. Text yesterday from DX advising delivery between 07.30 and 18.00 with “on-line tracking”. No delivery. Checked the tracking again this morning ...
12710AA1-F495-479F-A0EA-851C8B318AE0.png

Top Bottom