Online games for kids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Looking for some basic games to play with my grandaughters, ie Dominoes, draughts, That sort of thing, But without all the adverts, Don't mind paying for them. But have never done online games, Can anyone reccommend anything. :cheers:
I want to play games with my granddaughters, they live in a different part of the country to me, i would like to play games with them over the internet,

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Looking for some basic games to play with my grandaughters, ie Dominoes, draughts, That sort of thing, But without all the adverts, Don't mind paying for them. But have never done online games, Can anyone reccommend anything. :cheers:
I think we might all be looking for them soon!

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I want to play games with my granddaughters, they live in a different part of the country to me, i would like to play games with them over the internet, maybe i did not make the original post clear enough. :okay:

tom73

Guru
For the adds turn on airplay most don't work/show up then :smile:

oh just seen your post that's not going to work :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I want to play games with my granddaughters, they live in a different part of the country to me, i would like to play games with them over the internet, maybe i did not make the original post clear enough. :okay:

Ah you didn't make it clear. COD then, go blast them to bits. :laugh:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Top Bottom