Online poker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Anyone play , which site ?
Currently losing money on 888 poker :thumbsup:

young Ed

Veteran
don't do it, instead save all the money you would have spent on online poker and stick it in a jar towards a new bike! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
U

User6179

don't do it, instead save all the money you would have spent on online poker and stick it in a jar towards a new bike! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed
I bought my last two bikes from winnings , Cube agree gtc race and a 105 CAADX ^_^

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I don't gamble myself or even play the lottery, but a colleague of mine doesn't view online poker as gambling. He takes the game very seriously and has spent a long time studying the strategy. The only chaces he takes are very calculated and over time he has aquired a very significant profit.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yeah that's the thing with poker when done properly vs bunging a quid in a fruit machine or on the lottery. There is a big element of skill and judgement that minimises the gamble aspect of it. I'm not good enough naturally nor have enough time to get better through hard work to be able to play with any sort of confidence of winning.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I play a lot, but with play money rather then the real.

OP
OP
U

User6179

I don't gamble myself or even play the lottery, but a colleague of mine doesn't view online poker as gambling. He takes the game very seriously and has spent a long time studying the strategy. The only chaces he takes are very calculated and over time he has aquired a very significant profit.

I don't consider it gambling myself , been a big argument in America about poker as it is against the law to have an Account for the purposes of gambling , poker now being allowed in a lot of American States as it is seen as a game of skill .

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I bet, I never gamble.

When I put my Lucky 15 on at the bookies I am buying an entertaining afternoon shouting at the TV as my chosen nags romp home/fall/finish nowhere. Either way the £7.50 I splashed out is money I write off as soon as I hand it over, if I get a return it's a bonus. Most people who bet are like me.

Gambling is when you lay out money you can't afford to lose in the hope of striking it lucky.

Top Bottom