Only in America?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
"Roaches are not known to be unsafe to eat".... that's because no-one's been stupid enough to eat them alive before.:headshake:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Have you ever watched Man v Food? The Americans have a very unhealthy relationship with eating competitions.

This will probably be in the next series!

Maz

Guru
The picture looks like Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches. These are big bug-gers.
They're normally sold as pets, not as pet food. xx(

martint235

Dog on a bike
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/08/teenager-stomach-liquid-nitrogen-cocktail?newsfeed=true

Something tells me that there is a lot of fearce competion to be nominated for the 'Darwin Awards'
Why would anyone want to drink Liquid Nitrogen. She's stuffed up her life!

Least she's keeping up the British end.
I don't think the plan was to drink the liquid nitrogen. You're meant to let it evaporate before you drink it. It's just a step up from those that drink Flaming Sambucas before waiting for the flames to die down.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It shouldn't have been there in the first place... the bar owner and the bar steward should be strung up. I assume she didn't know what was in it, if she did then she too is an idiot.

martint235

Dog on a bike
It shouldn't have been there in the first place... the bar owner and the bar steward should be strung up. I assume she didn't know what was in it, if she did then she too is an idiot.
I think she did know it was there. The cocktails were advertised on the bar's facebook page. Teenagers do stupid things particularly in university towns. Unfortunately for this poor girl, it has had tragic consequences but I'm sure most of us did stupid things as a teenager.

Oldspice

I got a mortgage.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation

A slightly different thing, but having seen/heard about the excessive fretting for licensing in particular respect for selling of alcohol this story just seems unbelievable.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
The Americans have a very unhealthy relationship with eating competitions.

This. Quite a lot of them are entered to in fun, but unfortunately you do hear about the odd one that goes spectacularly wrong (and it's not just food competitions either).

Maz

Guru
Have you ever watched Man v Food? The Americans have a very unhealthy relationship with eating competitions.

This will probably be in the next series!
The next challenge will be the Man v Food presenter to eat a WHOLE plateful of SALAD, followed by a small APPLE.

Tough one - I don't think he could do it. :stop:

Top Bottom